Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra

Great!

The animation was a little rough, This probably would've been one of my favorite movies otherwise. The song was excellent though. Also, the clothes malfoy is wearing in the changing scene changes each time? That's impressive, and had me confused for a bit.

The Pigpen The Pigpen

Great Artwork!

As soon as i saw that blob that you animated at the end (that turned into an apple), i was like, "wow, instant 10 stars." That's what amazed me about it.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

so exciting!

i check newgrounds homepage once in a while for things that look interesting, but i saw this today and i was like THE NEXT EPISODE! really great, but a little less dialouge at a time couldn't hurt.

Pokemon: Pee Red Version Pokemon: Pee Red Version

lol

i like the name your rival thing at the beginning the best. how am i sposed to figure out the code for the bonus feature?

OrangePylon responds:

You do a handstand in your underwear and type in "marblecake" with your feet.

Or alternatively you could watch the entire movie.

Batman: Bright Day Batman: Bright Day

LOL

hilarious no animation needed 10/10

Badass Dora! Badass Dora!

too short

I guess it was just my computer but i felt it was too short for loading that long. It was good animation tho.

@ pivotmotion- thats exactly wat I thought of when I saw it too, Kat from courage the cowardly dog.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Loved it

I loved the original, and this one is even better. The pokedex thing was HILARIOUS!!! all I can say is make a series out of this, it's hilarious.